Rural NE Thailand is full of fascinating subjects for a photographer
Amateur or professional on holiday with us, you will find endless subjects this website it full of examples
Peter Conlon a professional artist spent three weeks with us we arranged for him to hire a motorscooter and took him on many trips. This is his review.
- Landscapes: You will be surrounded by exotic landscapes to photograph
- Markets: Vibrant places with a huge variety of colours and shapes, with fruit and vegetables, clothes, food cooking in stalls, oriental medicines and people
- People: There are some wonderful character studies, people with hard lives burned into the faces
- Villages: There are always strange and interesting things going on in the villages
- Celebrations; Monks, weddings, dances, parties, parades
- Temples: Huge Buddhas, incense, paintings, statues, shines the rich golden colours of Thai Wats are wonderful
- Nature: Waterfalls, mountains, caves,lakes and above all the majestic Mekong
- Flowers: Many tropical flowers, butterflies and insects
- Portraits: We can arrange for a local or a member of the family to pose for you
During your vacation we will take you to places where you can see these and capture them with your camera. Back at the guesthouse we can help you with post processing using Photoshop or Snapseed. A 360 Virtual Reality camera is also available together with a VR headset for our guests on holiday with us.
Some of Jeremy's photos can be viewed here (opens in new window)